- Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before listing your property on the Hotels2Go site.
- This agreement commences on the date you agree to these terms & conditions and will continue until either party gives written notice to the other terminating the agreement or your property is removed from the site and all bookings honored according to the following terms and conditions.
- You must maintain accurate and up to date information about your property/s advertised on the Hotels2Go.com.au website including (but not inclusively)
Anything that affects or will affect your property in any material way that could be an inconvenience to guests Such as (without limitation) closure of swimming pools, restaurants or other guest facilities, and refurbishment or renovations on or near your property, weather conditions or other Acts of God known to you.
You must honor all bookings made at your properties via Hotels2Go.com.au in accordance with the representations you make to the customer and upon presentation of the Hotels2Go booking form.
A 10% commission is payable to Hotels2Go.com.au for each confirmed Booking referred to you via the Hotels2Go.com.au system. The charge will be made directly to the guest in the form of a holding deposit. You waive claim to this fee or any part of thereof. Hotels2Go.com.au reserves the right to determine cancellation and refund fees and policies in relation to this fee without notification to you.
The balance of the booking fee will be charged by you at your discretion and in the manner prescribed when listing your property on the site. It is your responsibility to finalize payments. Failure to complete a booking by you or the guest will not affect Hotels2Go.com.au right to the deposit fee. Hotels2Go.com.au will make refunds at their discretion and are the sole arbitrator of such decisions.
When accepting Requests using the Hotels2Go.com.au system you accept responsibility for ensuring availability up to the time limit you have set or the default setting.
It is your responsibility to keep records of availability and update the Hotels2Go.com.au system accordingly. Hotels2Go.com.au does not accept responsibility or cost incurred from overselling of rooms from misuse of the system by any party or from any failure of the system due to unforeseen events such as server failure, database corruptions, attack, war, terrorism, act of God ( without limitation)
In the event that you are unable to provide a room or accommodation after a booking has been confirmed you must provide a suitable alternative of the same or better standard, including any transfers, at your expense, which is acceptable to the customer. In these circumstances we are still entitled to all amounts payable by you under this agreement as if the booking had been stayed and completed. Hotels2Go Intellectual Property
Hotels2Go have patents on certain systems comprising the Hotels2Go.com.au booking site. By using the site you agree not to reveal the nature of those systems to other parties, attempt to copy, reverse engineer or discover the codes, systems and or software engineering comprising those systems.
You must not use the Hotels2Go.com.au logo or name or any other intellectual property we own or have the right to use without having written approval. To display our logo or links on your site
You indemnify us, our agents, employees and contractors against any claim, demand, liability, loss (including loss of profits and consequential losses), proceedings, fines or costs of any kind arising from but not limited to:
- Your Booking terms and conditions
- Your Cancellation and refunds policies
- Property information and facilities
- Your Rates ( including GST, and incidental charges)
You will allow us to affiliate sales under the terms of this agreement any of your services on Hotels2Go.com.au to any third party.
We may at any time suspend from sale services relating to any or all of your properties at our discretion
We may terminate this agreement immediately by giving you written notice if:
- Your breach of this agreement or any express or implied warranty;
- Any error in information provided to us on the Hotels2Go site.
- The availability or quality of the services;
- Any information you provide to us or through the Hotels2Go.com.au website breaching the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Loss of, damage to or theft of property. Loss of life, injury, or loss of enjoyment, in connection with the services.
This agreement does not create any legal relationship, partnership or joint venture. We act only as your agent in dealing with customers and potential customers.
You release us from all claims, and waive all rights to commence proceedings or take any other action against us arising out of any claims, actions, demands, proceedings and liability which you may have or claim to have or but for this release and waiver might have had against us for any failure to perform our obligations under this agreement due to any cause reasonably beyond our control.
This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland and the parties submit irrevocably to the jurisdiction of the Queensland courts.
If you are a management entity or agent of the operator of the properties you acknowledge that you have the authority of the operator to enter into this agreement and will continue to do so during the terms of this agreement.
In this agreement:
- You become insolvent or subject to external administration, enter into liquidation or enter into an arrangement with creditors;
- You breach the terms of this agreement;
- We do not consider your service to be satisfactory.
- You, Company means the company or entity agreeing to this agreement.
- We / Us means Hotels2Go.com.au ABN 59 111 673 968
- Our third party product and service providers and we may disclose your personal information to others where the disclosure is directly required and connected with facilitating your booking.
- We retain the right to, at all times, monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy our obligations pursuant to any laws, regulations, legal process or government request.
- We may disclose aggregated information about users of the Site and use statistics relating to the Site and aggregate information about our sales and trading patterns to third parties.
© Hotel Marketing Group Pty Ltd ABN: 59 111 673 968